The Honest Digital Revolution is Coming
I’d like to invite you to join the Honest Digital Revolution!
No, I’m not asking you to take up arms, or join the resistance, or choose a political side. Instead, I’m asking you to become part of a movement with a very different approach to online marketing.
The Honest Digital Revolution (HDR) is both a philosophy as well as a training program.
The philosophy is captured by the word “honest” as part of the name. It includes:
- An emphasis on making an impact on your audience as the motivation behind your online business in contrast to the hyper-focus on “making money”
- Integrity in your marketing as opposed to the desperate, unethical or spammy approaches that you see in the online world
The training program is reflected in the phrase digital revolution.
In case you were not aware, we are literally in the middle of a digital revolution and it is changing how you are able to work and make a living. In the old days, if you wanted financial flexibility, you would need a big capital investment for a franchise or retail store.
But the Internet has changed the game for you!
With a small financial investment, a computer and a wireless connection, you now have an opportunity to profit from your expertise.
So the question is, how can you take advantage of this revolution?
Well, first you need a clear and tested blueprint for online success that does not COST YOU A FORTUNE. You are basically stuck here. The quality programs (and there are many) will set you back 4 figures. The shoddy products (of which there are a 100x more) are a waste of your money, even at $27.
In order to successfully join the digital revolution, you also need someone you can trust to guide you through the maze, someone who isn’t just trying to flip their product in order to make a buck. This goes back to the “honest” part again.
This is why our primary offer on this site is a guided training on the first phase of creating a profitable website. It’s our exclusive 30-Day Website Challenge.
Now we could give away the training for free to attract more people. After all, as you’ll see, it is surprisingly affordable. However, there’s a reason why we don’t do that.
The psychology of someone who pulls out their credit card, no matter for what amount, is VERY different from someone who wants everything for free. You are more than welcome to slog your way through YouTube videos to make things work. But if you want guided mentorship, then we require a minimum investment.
Do You Only Teach Building a Website?
The question sometimes arises, do you only teach building a website as part of an online business? And the answer is yes (mostly) and here’s why:
- A website is a tried and true method for building a business. We know what strategies work and what steps to take to succeed.
- A website is your home on the Internet. It lets people know you are serious about building your online business. You can invite people to visit your site, share stories, and help them solve their problems.
- A website offers you greater flexibility to reach your online goals. There are literally 100s of ways to monetize a website. Thus you will not be limited by having to choose one method.
- A website reflects you, your personality, interests, and voice. It is your competitive advantage against the copycat marketers who promote the same products, with the same materials, and in the same way.
As you progress in your online business, you will learn other valuable skills. But these are secondary to the primary task of building a profitable website.
Are you with me so far?
The Honest Digital Revolution represents a movement.
It is a different approach to online marketing. We teach you how to build a meaningful online business using a website AND we show you how to do that without selling your soul.
On the next page, I’ll break down some of the components of the Honest Digital Revolution training. Click the link below if you want to know more about the HDR way.
See you on the other side.