I’d like to Invite you to Join the Honest Digital Revolution (HDR).
The Honest Digital Revolution is a concept.
It combines a PHILOSOPHY of marketing with a tried and tested online BUSINESS BLUEPRINT.
You see, it’s not enought to focus on optimizing headlines, landing pages or funnels. You’ve got to take a step back and look at HOW you approach the online business world.
Your PHILOSOPHY is much more important than some strategy or tactic.
Tactics change everyday but your PHILOSOPHY doesn’t change. It’s like your code of ethics which affects how you market, what products you promote and even the type of people you want to serve.
Your PHILOSOPHY of marketing is the single biggest determiner of your success. Thus, it’s important to get it right.
My Digital Journey (Into the Abyss)
I spent three years in Internet Marketing purgatory, buying up every shady product or program looking for the code to digital wealth.
Let me be the first to tell you that there is no future there.
You are NOT going to succeed when:
- Your marketing is based on hype, lies or desperation
- You promise easy or done-for-you
- You promote products / programs that have never generated income for you
- You only care about the buck and not the person behind the click
So instead of chasing after a rainbow, you need to get serious about your business and your future.
Luckily for you, I’ve taken the arrows for you.
I’ve mapped out the course.
All of that wandering in the digital desert (and $20,000 worth of purchases later) has taught me a lot about how the Internet ACTUALLY works.
And here are the keys to success.
The Keys to the Limo
You must have four things in place in order to succeed on the Internet:
- You must have the right business model – Which business model will give you the highest chance of success? There are many to choose from: Affiliate marketing, consulting, building a website, e-commerce, etc.
- You must have the right platform – This is the tech side of your business + the training to acquire the skills you need to build your digital assets.
- You must have the right blueprint – A blueprint represents the approach and a step-by-step process for building a business.
- You must have the right guidance – You need someone you can trust who can guide you around the obstacles, who will answer your questions and who will help you prioritize the steps in the blueprint.
The Honest Digital Revolution gives you these keys, in the right order, at the right pace, with the right guidance.
Our Philosophy of Marketing
Our approach to marketing (our PHILOSOPHY) is captured by the word “honest.”
Here are the core principles.
- People over statistics
- Impact over money
- Integrity over hype
- Service over selling
- Authenticity over copycat marketing
- A positive mindset over a negative one
As I mentioned before, your philosophy of marketing is WAY more important than the latest Facebook ad strategy. If you operate with shady principles you are not going to make it.
Our Online Business Blueprint
Our online business blueprint is straightforward: build an interest-based micro niche website.
Interest-based means personal and impactful. You choose something about which you are deeply passionate or interested and wonderful things can happen:
- Your online business turns into a labor of love
- You are likely to stick it out through rough times (which will surely come)
- Your enthusiasm will show in EVERYTHING you do, write or say
- You will not be at a loss for what to say about your niche
- Your business will be meaningful to you as it makes an impact on others
This is one of the reasons we reject the copy me approaches.
This is where everyone joins the same program, goes through the same training, and the money is made from recruiting people into the funnel and then having them pay for training “upgrades” along the way.
By the way, you know you are in this type of program if you are being told to purchase solo ads as your primary means of traffic.
I’ll say this again. This is a dead end. Get out now and start building something of real value instead.
Micro niche means you go after the smallest viable audience. You don’t want the world. You want ONLY those people who are passionate about your particular take on a subject.
Motorcyle drivers is a very different niche than 50+ year-old business professionals who are weekend warriors and who drive a Harley Davidson.
The first is generic, a race to the bottom usually based around price, and boring. You are competing against Walmart.
The second is a passionate micro niche, with its own beliefs, language and most importantly, its own NEEDS. When you get in front of this group with the right message AND the right product, watch out.
It’s a dynamic exchange and it leads to sales.
A website means several things:
- You are not homeless on the Internet like these one or two page done-for-you sites that many programs provide
- You can build out a hub of expertise that is attractive to people and that SOLVES their problems
- You are creating something real, not peddling a biz opp that says, “I can show you how to make money, by selling you this system on how to make money”
- You can promote yourself, your message and personality. These are your competitive advantages agains the copycat marketers all promoting the same program in the same (desperate) way.
Are You With Me So Far?
So that’s what we offer here at the Honest Digital Revolution:
- A different approach to marketing
- A blueprint for creating a micro niche website that reflects your passions, values and message
- Mentoring and guidance along the way
If you’d like to see an outline of the HDR Way and get your invite to join the Revolution, click the link below.