The Honest Digital Revolution is Coming
I’d like to invite you to join the Honest Digital Revolution (HDR)!
No, I’m not asking you to take up arms, or join the resistance, or choose a political side. Instead, I’m asking you to become part of a movement with a very different approach to online marketing.
The Honest Digital Revolution (HDR) is both a philosophy as much as it is a training program.
The philosophy is embedded in the word “honest” as part of the name. It includes:
- An emphasis on your purpose as the motivation behind your online business in contrast to the hyper-focus on “making money”
- Integrity in your marketing in contrast to the desperate, unethical or spammy approaches that you normally see in the online world
The training program is reflected in the second part of the name.
We are literally in the middle of a digital revolution which is changing how you work and make a living. In the old days, if you wanted financial flexibility, you would need a big capital investment for a franchise or retail store of some kind.
But the Internet has changed the game. With a minimal financial investment, a computer and a wireless connection, you now have an opportunity to profit from your expertise.
So the question is, how can you take advantage of this revolution?
Well, you need a clear and tested blueprint for online success that does not COST YOU A FORTUNE. You also need someone you can trust to guide you who isn’t just trying to flip their product on you to make a buck (back to the “honest” part again).
This is why our primary offer on this site is a $47 guided training on the first phase of creating a profitable website. It’s our exclusive 30-Day Website Challenge.
Now we could give away the training for free to attract more people. After all, $47 a pop isn’t going to make us rich. However, there’s a reason why we don’t do that.
The psychology of someone who pulls out their credit card, no matter the amount, is VERY different from someone who wants everything for free. You are more than welcome to slog your way through YouTube videos to make things work. But if you want guided mentorship, then we require a minimum investment.
Do You Only Teach Building a Website?
The question sometimes arises, do you only teach building a website as part of an online business? And the answer is yes (mostly) and here’s why:
- A website is a tried and true method for building a business. We know it works and what steps to take to succeed.
- A website is your home on the Internet. You can invite people to visit, share stories, and help them solve their problems.
- A website offers you greater flexibility to reach your online goals. There are literally 100s of ways to monetize a website. Thus you will not be limited by having to choose one method.
- A website reflects you, your personality, interests, and voice. It is your competitive advantage against the copycat marketers who promote the same thing in the same way.
As you progress in your online business, you will learn other valuable skills. But these are secondary to the primary task of building a profitable website.
Are you with me so far?
The Honest Digital Revolution represents a movement. It is a different approach to online marketing. We teach you how to build a meaningful online business using a website AND we show you how to do that without selling your soul.
On the next page, I’ll break down some of the components of the Honest Digital Revolution training. Click the link below if you want to know more about the HDR way.
See you on the other side.