I’d like to Invite you to join the Honest Digital Revolution (HDR).
The Honest Digital Revolution is an idea that combines a PHILOSOPHY of marketing with a tried and tested online BUSINESS BLUEPRINT.
You see, it’s not enough to optimize your headlines, landing pages or funnels. This is how 99% of traditional marketers go about their business (always looking for tactics and strategies), and it’s why most struggle to break through.
Before you set down one Facebook pixel, purchase a landing page software, or sign up for some expensive coaching upgrade, you’ve got to take a step back and look at HOW you approach the online business world.
Your PHILOSOPHY of marketing is much more important than some strategy or tactic.
Tactics change everyday but your PHILOSOPHY doesn’t change. It’s like your code of ethics which affects how you market, what products you promote and even the type of people you want to serve.
My Digital Journey (Into the Abyss)
Let me give you a dose of reality, because I suspect that if you found this page, my story is going to make a lot of sense for you.
I spent three years in what I call Internet Marketing Purgatory, buying up every shady product or program looking for the code to digital wealth. If you’ve ever wondered who these solo ad suckers are clicking on biz opp or MMO links looking for easy money, wonder no more.
It’s people like the old me.
Shiny object syndrome?
Let’s just say I polished my fair share of shiny objects. And I’d be embarrassed to tell you the kinds of programs I joined looking for my digital dream.
So let me be the first to tell you that there is no future there.
You are NOT going to succeed when:
- Your marketing is based on hype, lies or desperation
- You promise easy or done-for-you
- You promote products / programs that have never generated income for you
- You only care about making money and not the person behind the click
So instead of chasing after a digital rainbow, which is even more difficult to catch than a real one, you need to get serious about your business and your future.
Luckily for you, I’ve taken the arrows.
I’ve mapped out the course.
All of that wandering in the digital desert (and $20,000 worth of purchases later) has taught me a lot about how the Internet ACTUALLY works.
And here are the keys to success.
The Keys to the Limo
You must have at least four things in place in order to succeed on the Internet:
- You must have the right business model – Which business model will give you the highest chance of success? E-commerce? affiliate marketing? Selling your own digital products?
- You must have the right platform – This is the tech side of your business + the training you need to become a good marketer
- You must have the right blueprint – A blueprint is the unique process that you strap onto your business model
- You must have the right guidance – You need someone you can trust will answer your questions and help you prioritize the steps in the blueprint
The Honest Digital Revolution gives you these keys, in the right order, at the right pace, with the right guidance.
In the next several pages, I’m going to delve into these topics a little further. Before I do, I first need to talk about the HDR philosophy of marketing. It is the foundation of your successful business.
Click on the link below to continue reading.
Here’s to your success,